The other day I bought a digital download of the new Need For Speed Most Wanted game. So it sucks. I've never said that about any Need For Speed game before. For one I had to download the game 3 times before it ever worked. Also the first download took over 6 hours. That was too damn slow I think. Once I got the game going and started to play I noticed that the controls were all weird, so I changed them to feel more natural. So far I have unlocked 3 cars and each car is impossible to handle. Even making a slow turn your having to counter steer, how the hell does that make sense? I even tried using an xbox style controller and a steering wheel set up and still couldn't avoid running into stuff even though I was trying hard not to run into stuff. Only reason I got it was cause it was half off on black Friday. One thing I should of looked at was the return policy, cause I found out today that since it was a download I can't get my money back. Anyone else play this game on pc, or have these same problems on xbox or ps3?

If I can find a way to control the cars better, I'm sure I would enjoy playing it. I have Need For Speed Shift and Undercover and enjoy those games. But some reason this game I can't control anything. In one race I crashed 13 times. only 4 of those were cause of cops.

the cars are kind of hard to control but to turn good you need to drift the car by lightly tapping on the brake. if you just turn it wont turn that much and you will crash. also some cars can take more hits then others like the ariel any little hit to the wall or things results in a crash.

I like it a lot. Favorite need for speed in a few years for sure. Beat the game 100% on my vita and just picked it up on Black Friday from walmart for 25 for my ps3 and starting to go back through it. Drifting is a good way to keep your speed up around corners but I've won plenty of races just by braking before the turn. I found the cars to handle good and didn't have that many problems getting used to the controls.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I was gonna get it but then I read the reviews that it sucks and from what I've seen on YT it doesn't look all that great. The original Most Wanted for PS2 I loved, probably the best NFS besides NFS UG (1 & 2). I love the first Hot Pursuit too when I had a PS2 so I bought the new one a while back for XBOX and it fucking sucks, I got bored of it within a couple days, the thing that really bugged me is there was no split screen anymore, I wish I had known that.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

So far the one vehicle I found that worked best for me was the Ford F150 Raptor. Didn't expect it to handle as well as it did, managed to out run the cops in that thing, were as say the Corvette ZR1 I got busted twice in that thing lol.

I am 53% completed with it and have found all but like 15 cars. I personally drive the lamborghini gallardo with tier 1 nitrous, reinflatable tires (unless i need speed then i go to track), aero body, lightweight chassis, pro short transmission (unless i need speed then i go for pro long). I am up to where i just unlocked the Bugatti Veyron and that car is great for speed but super shitty on turns. The damn thing has such slow response for turning unlike any other cars in the game and worst part is that i cant even get the car to drift, even while holding the e-brake. I have kept the lambo and i am doing great in the game.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress