Sundown Audio

??AQ2200D??

kwag415

My 2200D is on its way! Seems I may have to wait till Xmas til I get it as it is a Xmas present from the gf. :( But I hear its worth the wait and got it 200$ off on blackfriday. I'm alsomgetting a 0 guage amp kit. ( recommendations on a good amp kit?) All my info is in my sig. I will go update it right now.. ps I can't wait =D

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

I really love my knuconcepts ofc wire ... I doubt I will ever buy anything else

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Audio Technix also has good wire, Diyma is supposed to be decent. I just bought 100 feet on thursday night for $100. i'm sure that sale isn't going on any longer, but the strand count is 5,243 or something along that line.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

My 2200D is on its way! Seems I may have to wait till Xmas til I get it as it is a Xmas present from the gf. :( But I hear its worth the wait and got it 200$ off on blackfriday. I'm alsomgetting a 0 guage amp kit. ( recommendations on a good amp kit?) All my info is in my sig. I will go update it right now.. ps I can't wait =D

I am in the same boat too. Mine is a gift from the wife. I talked her into 2 hdc3 12s also.

you will love that amp dude, ive had 2 the first popped on me because i wired it to .5 and im fairly certain my back battery was deadzo. The one i have now is wired at 1 ohm and and it never gets hot pushing my zv3 15.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Ok so I'll most likely go with knu what would be my best bet to just buy a lot of power wire or the amp kit?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

KnuKonceptz is also having a sale on their CCA wire, 20% off! ^

Link? it still shows 1.95 for me

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived