R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

LOL @ the ppl talking shit about her saying to "disturb the peace" during his funeral procession and the ones saying her story sounds suspicious because she asked friends on FB to call her if they heard anything from David. Ppl are so fucking ridiculous with their judgments it is disgusting.

It saddens me to read those. Because I myself lived that. When I got shot, I was judged as a lowlife piece of scum, people thought I was a criminal based on my last name, implied I was black. Made me sick, they didn't realize I was a combat veteran, a man a day away from being a peace officer. A man who tries to live his life on good values and was trying to save the two people with me. But no..... We stereotype everyone, it makes me sick. This story truly hits home with me, and makes me feel guilty. Why should I live and this other young man lives? I stood ready to give my life for America and David DeRoncey paid the ultimate price for what? Someone who's upset about w/e? What really angers me, is his loved ones reading those comments... I've put men to death, but I'll never hurt their loved ones with twisted sick words... There's no honor in desecrating the dead. Americans make me sick sometimes. Truly sick to my stomach. The fact I was ready and still am ready to give my life for those whom could possibly say and to the horrible things they do..... "the evil man does, goes on and on..." America is based on the equality of man and the love man has for life. America has lost her way....

Sorry for the rant. I just hope this changes something, somewhere.

• 5 weeks later...

When I talked to Kevin I did not know david had a life insurance policy. The policy paid for the funeral but not the burial. So all the money that was donated in anyway went straight to the burying of David and the blazer. Thanks for all your help! I couldn't have done a lot of things without y'all.

lil' Woman (Ashley DeRoncey)

Team Skar Audio (David DeRoncey former member)

Youtube account coming soon for me!!

For now still check out Enigma311311 Youtube

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

I'm guessing the people who did it still haven't been caught?

Burying of the Blazer?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

im guessing shes going to get it fixed and then show it in his honor.

As really hope no one was saying you were trying to get over on people with the money donated. That would make me lose faith even more in humanity and the car audio commmunity

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm still aggravated with my work for not giving me the time off until it was too late to make it down to the memorial show in Tampa. I've been checking up on the case to see if there's news updates or suspects but no luck lately. I'd still like to get the chance for a demo whenever the Blazer's finished Ashley. David was one of the handful of people that I was looking forward to meeting at SBN this year.

Archived