R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

I am at work right now so I can't do a full write on how important David was to his family, our SKAR familiy and his friends. Such a great guy and taken WAY to early......I don't get why it's always the best that die young...

http://blog.al.com/s...ml#incart_river

RIP Bro I miss you already

Here is a good memory to keep of him, such a cool ass friend and genuine guy :(

Here is a write-up copied over from Kevin @ SKAR

Hey guys,

I am writing this post as I painfully inform everyone that David D, as many of you know him, from Team Skar was murdered last night in Birmingham, Alabama. David was with us since nearly the beginning of Skar Audio and we are extremely saddened to hear this news. A loyal team member, friend, and stand up guy - the world has lost a great person today.

I cannot disclose full details of the murder at this time, but at the bottom of this thread is a link to a news article with a few more details. I have been in talks with his wife as of early this morning offering our support from Florida, and she is going to keep me posted with information as it comes in so that we can keep those of you who knew him informed.

After speaking with her, it is evident David does not have life insurance. This tragic unexpected event is going to leave his wife in a tight situation financially and she wants to make sure he gets the proper funeral service, as do all of us here @ Skar Audio. I have assured her that the Skar Audio family as well as the car audio community in general will offer her all the support we can in getting through these hard times!

On behalf of her, I have set up a donation fund of which all proceeds will directly be sent to her to take care of funeral costs. Skar Audio will also be making a donation on behalf of his loyal contribution's to us. We hope everyone can come together and offer any spare change / dollars you have to help with his funeral costs.

Donation PayPal address - [email protected]

Please send all donation's as a gift to that email address and leave a note pertaining to "David's Funeral Donation" if you could so we can more easily keep track. Again, any and all help will be greatly appreciated by her.

RIP David D.

-Kevin

Owner, Skar Audio

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I was so suprised by the news, these things happen so fast, and almost always unexpected.

I hope they find the ones responsible, and I pray that Justice is served. You will always be missed. R.I.P.

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

god damn. that's terrible. condolences to all his friends and family

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Oh man, I'm sorry for your loss :(

He looked like a good person, and I seen a lot of his videos as well, I was excited to see him at SBN 2013 until this happened.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Damn thats shocking. Was always checking his youtube lately to see if he had any more vids of that nasty 4th.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

that makes 2 smd members this year that i know of. a sad year for the smd family indeed. hopefully someone in his family will still show up at sbn 2013 for him.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Damn.. That's awful. RIP bro.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived