StrtMotivadedDev ElITE Clan- Blops II- Ps3

Atta boy.......

Really cant go wrong.

Those ones that Maiko have are wicked sweet. By all means, if you can afford it,.. thats a no brainer.

Now hurry,... and get them.

We might need to start specializing some of us....

UAV, AIR SUPPORT take down artist.

Defender

Rushers/stalkers

big big kill streakers

that sorta deal.....

;)

I have an idea for Alek, you, and ONEWAY (wtf is his name? do you know?)

As well as an idea for the rest of us.....

It will be needed a little to compete.

I DO NOT WANT to take the fun out, and be all serious, but i see nothing wrong in "getting into it" a lil deeper ???.. NO?

Its a team, so, if no one likes the idea.... THEN GET THE FUCK OUT !!!.. naw, then well figure something else out..... Just tossing it out there, because i see talent in some members on the CLAN for sure...... we can do better..AND still laugh and have fun.

damn kyle uses my name at last lol :P

kyle I sended a request by the way for the clan don't know if you've seen it yet.

The only thing I do in a game is rushing but I can't say it always works out good...

I got ya bro... :friends::drinks:

We have 3 stellar players, and we could do better. Again, i dont wanna get all serious, but, i also feel like the peeps on the team like to try and get better. Sooooo, lets do??!!!.. Put some brain into it a little. Why not.

Lbox

when you do one on one the results will be different then when you put let's say 3 vs 3 because when 1 on 1 you only gotta look out for 1 opponent.

Could be i'm missing the point here bit I guess you won't get a accurate result with 1 vs 1

but don't know what kyle was thinking to figure this stuff out.

Damn what I'm I talking I aint even in the clan yet :ninja:

Archived