Jump to content

Favorite 90's tv!! boy meets world coming back


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just an FYI its "Girl Meets World" and from what the article it says Eric & Shawn will be back too. I watch Boy Meets World/Saved by the Bell daily on MTV2, seriously 10am til like 4pm is both those shows. Its awesome haha

I wonder if Angela will be back, she done changed up and looks like she's been bleaching her skin, but of course she denies it lol

trina-mcgee-10th-hoodie-awards-0vjdGC.jpg

Those are some manly hands..

man wtf did she do she used to be kind of hot now she looks like.... well a skinnier, small titty nicci minaj

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

do u guys remeber the little blond girl "Ally Barone" on Everybody Loves Raymond?

Madylin Sweeten, shes 21 now and shes not so little anymore.......

madylin_sweeten.jpgmadylin_sweeten_2811071.jpg

whoa.jpg

interesting fact: the twins from the show are her real twin brothers

p.s- she looks good.

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Posted

^Holy crap, I can never look at little Ally again. I watch Everybody Loves Raymond literally every night on CW. One of my favorite shows of all time. ELR & King of Queens on CW FTW

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

How bout Jodie Sweetin!? the middle girl on Full House. She grew up nicely!

jodie-sweetin-married.jpg

I would tear her up, lol!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

How bout Jodie Sweetin!? the middle girl on Full House. She grew up nicely!

jodie-sweetin-married.jpg

I would tear her up, lol!

Fuck yea I would too, isn't she super religious now? As well

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4818 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...