SLAYER1805's 1993 Jeep Cherokee Build Log

YAY!!! An AZ build, that means there is a chance I will hear it one day.

Sadly I can't promise you the wall build that you've probably read about on this thread, I kinda wanna keep my back seats but either way I have something sweet planned out. I definitely wanna hear your build though when its done!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Yea sub up port back is usually what people do in SUV's.

Yeah so I'm hoping that works out for me, I might not do the wall build because I wanna keep my back seats for now since its my daily driver and I usually haul 4 people daily, but I do have some plans for 2 Obsidian 15's on a 1500 watt amp

Sadly I can't promise you the wall build that you've probably read about on this thread, I kinda wanna keep my back seats but either way I have something sweet planned out. I definitely wanna hear your build though when its done!

I really want to get my build done. the single low profile 10" in the Z on 200watts is just not enough. If your ever up here and wanna use my DD-1 let me know, I dont hit Tucson to often these days.

I really want to get my build done. the single low profile 10" in the Z on 200watts is just not enough. If your ever up here and wanna use my DD-1 let me know, I dont hit Tucson to often these days.

Hopefully you get it done soon! I definitely wanna check it out. And Sweet thanks man ill let you know if im up there and need a tuning, if you're going to any shows up there next year let me know and ill try to make it!

Archived