Jump to content

Missing Threads


Recommended Posts

Posted

So A.I. Section seems to be gone. BUT I was wondering what happened to the threads? More specifically the tutorial thread, I was looking for the door panel thread.

Are they completely gone?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

I couldn't find them anywhere.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

i believe they are gone to you guys. I may be able to resurrect htem and move them out. Ill check in the am

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I think when the FI section was removed, the posts were merged into general audio. Or something like that. The threads might still be here, just have to find them.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

i believe they are gone to you guys. I may be able to resurrect htem and move them out. Ill check in the am

Thanks n8

I think when the FI section was removed, the posts were merged into general audio. Or something like that. The threads might still be here, just have to find them.

That's what I was hoping for, but I looked in the fiberglass section, members build, off topic, did a search and couldn't find them. That's why I ended up making a thread.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

I will have to look, because I thought it wouldn't make sense to remove the threads because of a section removed, got curious and searched, and found them, lol. What threads are you looking for?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Looks like they have been deleted, As usually you can find any thread on SMD through a google search. Even if the name of the topic has been edited.

For example, When my build gets buried, I google search it, And old names for the same thread pop up.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

I will have to look, because I thought it wouldn't make sense to remove the threads because of a section removed, got curious and searched, and found them, lol. What threads are you looking for?

You found the A.I. threads?

I'm looking for the tutorials he did while building the Monte Carlo I believe. How to build Door Panels and how to build Trunk.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Looks like they have been deleted, As usually you can find any thread on SMD through a google search. Even if the name of the topic has been edited.

For example, When my build gets buried, I google search it, And old names for the same thread pop up.

I actually didn't try that, don't know why I didn't think of it. I just forum searched.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...