Happy Frickin' Holidays

That would be awesome, but I don't want anyone to feel obligated to help . We are still awaiting Christmas lists from them as of right now, and I think I just had a good idea. I think I'm going to get each kid 2 gifts, and have one of each kids gift's come from Santa. Or maybe both, I'm not sure yet. Idk, I'll have to wait and see the lists first to see what we're doing. I know Victoria is going to be tighter on cash, so depending on price and what the wife and I feel comfortable about spending, they might be getting quite a few boxes of stuff lol.

Something I like to do. Keep me posted on the xmas list and I can see what I can do.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Such a crazy story to hear about everyone involved, hope that she get a nice place for her and all the kids to she is able to keep everyone together.

Stories like these show the best in people and what we can do for the ones we love out of desperation cause of circumstances beyond their control.

Post the paypal info and i can send something to help out.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Alright guys, I talked to the wife and she said to hold off on the donations for the minute. Since this is CPS, there is still the possibility that they change their mind until everything is written and filed. I will keep you updated as things progress. They went to look at a 3 bedroom house today, but I guess the place was a shithole and the dumb hillbilly wants $1200/mo since it's in a college town.

That just sounds like a shitty situation. And from what it sounds like that family didn't deserve any of what happened to them. On the plus side, at least their older sister is being a bamf taking care of all of them while going to college, and her husband is being a real stand up guy by supporting her.

Hoping for the best for all of them!

Edit, I'll be looking for the paypal info when it goes up. Every kid deserves to have christmas.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Oh they WILL have a decent Christmas lol, I'll be making sure of that. The older ones can deal with it and have a grasp of what happened, I feel worse off for the youngest. Realized today she's about coming to the age of being able to have long term memories, shitty that the first Christmas she might remember will be the first without her parents. We were tossing around the idea of driving up to them to take the gifts up and all, but they are an 8 hour drive away one way and winter is only starting.

Thanks for everything guys, If everything settles in I will post up my paypal. Been so long since I used it I had to look up what a paypal address was lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the Christmas list

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived