should I just remove my rear fill?

BEEMDUB

I have the JBL P660C's and for the price they're the best set i have heard in that price range and take power like it's nobodies business.

Once you deaden the doors and seal them up you'll be hard pressed to find another set that sounds as good as they do.

http://www.sonicelec..._JBL-P660C.html

EDIT: Make a low ball offer and see what price you can snag them up for.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I have the JBL P660C's and for the price they're the best set i have heard in that price range and take power like it's nobodies business.

Once you deaden the doors and seal them up you'll be hard pressed to find another set that sounds as good as they do.

http://www.sonicelec..._JBL-P660C.html

EDIT: Make a low ball offer and see what price you can snag them up for.

Hmm interesting I never have heard anything about those before I'll have to look up some reviews.

I was thinking I might grab a set of comps while sonic is still having their black Friday sales what would you pick between the RE xxx'sor the RF T2652? The only thing I'm worried about is if I can fit the xxx's in my door, I have an 07 dodge charger. *EDIT* Ignore my versus question lol put it this way CAN I fit the xxx's in my doors? ;)

you gotta hear the VO's 6.5's

they scream

I was thinking I might grab a set of comps while sonic is still having their black Friday sales what would you pick between the RE xxx'sor the RF T2652? The only thing I'm worried about is if I can fit the xxx's in my door, I have an 07 dodge charger. *EDIT* Ignore my versus question lol put it this way CAN I fit the xxx's in my doors? ;)

you gotta hear the VO's 6.5's

they scream

I wanna hear some in person, I bet the price tag on a pair would make me scream too lol...

ordered a T-2652-S comp set from Sonic last night :D I'm trying to decide how I should wire my system now I'll have the comp set and 2 st-200 super tweets with 1 P400.4 amp. Should I run the 2 6.5s on 2 channels and the two RF tweets and the two supertweets on the other two channels? That's what I was planning on doing but I also thought that running the tweeters in parallel would throw off the xovers?

I have seperate xovers for the st-200s btw

Don't add the extra tweeters unless you want to blow your ears out.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of upper range with the tweeter's that come with that comp set.

I want my ears to blow out lol I already have holes cut in my doors and they're already mounted in there so I figure I might as well run em

Archived