kingsuv Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Maybe he was being a troll, I mean how many normal people who don't know what there doing walking into a shop as ask for 1/0 ring terminals to do a big 3 I have a hell of a time finding supplies I need when I cant order online. Try walking into a local shop asking for a 300a ANL fuse on your way to a show Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
will77530 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Maybe he was being a troll, I mean how many normal people who don't know what there doing walking into a shop as ask for 1/0 ring terminals to do a big 3 I have a hell of a time finding supplies I need when I cant order online. Try walking into a local shop asking for a 300a ANL fuse on your way to a show this is why i get the majority of audio shit i need from you
barney91 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 You cant expect a person who only deals with a limited amount of product to know, or even give a fuck about the rest. The biggest thing you have to remember is, he is there to sell you something, not be an expert on the WHOLE industry. why should they care about the shit that doesn't feed their family? Are you going to by a 4k amp from them at their markup? Nope, no one else will either. What you see is a classic example of someone who works for money, not because they love the industry their in. is there shops that aren't like this though? i mean shops that aren't just there to sell aftermarket speakers and amps to people who don't care between sony explodes and a level 3 DC? are there shops for the audio fanatic? I knew of a shop that did it for the love of the hobby, they had low end stuff and the big internet stuff, sad that they closed down Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
kingsuv Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Maybe he was being a troll, I mean how many normal people who don't know what there doing walking into a shop as ask for 1/0 ring terminals to do a big 3 I have a hell of a time finding supplies I need when I cant order online. Try walking into a local shop asking for a 300a ANL fuse on your way to a show this is why i get the majority of audio shit i need from you And thats why my garage looks like a shop stockroom Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
KillaCam Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 You cant expect a person who only deals with a limited amount of product to know, or even give a fuck about the rest. The biggest thing you have to remember is, he is there to sell you something, not be an expert on the WHOLE industry. why should they care about the shit that doesn't feed their family? Are you going to by a 4k amp from them at their markup? Nope, no one else will either. What you see is a classic example of someone who works for money, not because they love the industry their in. Exactly. Thats what I was trying to say. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Blackedout Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Maybe he was being a troll, I mean how many normal people who don't know what there doing walking into a shop as ask for 1/0 ring terminals to do a big 3 I have a hell of a time finding supplies I need when I cant order online. Try walking into a local shop asking for a 300a ANL fuse on your way to a show this is why i get the majority of audio shit i need from you And thats why my garage looks like a shop stockroom That and you're old. Trunk Build Log
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 You cant expect a person who only deals with a limited amount of product to know, or even give a fuck about the rest. The biggest thing you have to remember is, he is there to sell you something, not be an expert on the WHOLE industry. why should they care about the shit that doesn't feed their family? Are you going to by a 4k amp from them at their markup? Nope, no one else will either. What you see is a classic example of someone who works for money, not because they love the industry their in. is there shops that aren't like this though? i mean shops that aren't just there to sell aftermarket speakers and amps to people who don't care between sony explodes and a level 3 DC? are there shops for the audio fanatic? Far and few. In Sacramento there is easily 2 dozen shops in town. None of them deal in the size system we would call average. I bet if you took any of the internet boner brand amps into their store, that all will say it's crap. I'm only aware of one shop here, but there used to be about 4 total. The one that's still around seems to be really knowledgeable (I've only dealt with them through FB, though). The guy that owns it used to be an USACI judge, IIRC. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.