Mt. Hummer Is Getting A Rebuild.

bassrace was 158.3 I think.. seats still in too. gonna put alts back on and take the seats out then meter again later this week

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

its loud, im not used to music loud like that, my heads throbbing i should have charged Ray a soda for my migraine thats oncoming

vids wont be til late tonight as i have to get some personal things done on the comp tonight

and save my subs ray

James listened to it before the tune and just heard it today..... so James.. any louder?? lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

well that makes sense then... I was confoosed mang... But I think its got it in it once you work the kinks out ya know...

now back to work slacker... Im doing enough relaxin for all of us :drinks:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn nice numbers Ray

highest certified score for bass race is a 158.9

Im itching cause of that #..lol

I know what it is and who it is..lol

By no means am I "going after" any number.. But I dream about that 1. lol

And thanks randy..

And Roscoe, Dont act like you are not always relaxin' ...lol Start callin you Steve..lol

I call that foo and he tells me he's hella busy at work.. When I just saw him post like 4 times on the site.lol

I think he just doesnt want to talk to me. Slacker

Feel the love

:wub:

awww Ray joo know I aint got nuttin but love for ya and your work mang :wub: and to the always relaxin part... some of us just chillin like a villin ya know :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Fo' sho'

I dream about relaxin one day..

Only got like 20 huge projects first.lol

Archived