Anyone ever buy an ex police vehicle?

I'm surprised no one has suggested to look for sheriff department vehicle. They dont have roof lights , they usually only have the push bars on the front bumper. I know the ones we get as trad-ins here at the dealership are usually in decent shape. IIRC, they were mainly used to transport people to or from the PD to the Jail. Well that or to go out on a few patrols.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

That happens more often then it should. Some officers place a person they are questioning in teh back with no cuffs, then have to go check on something else. that guy ends up tossing his stash in your cruiser and you end up cutting him loose!

It was b4 my time but one of teh old dogs told me how they found a gun used in a murder 2 days after the fact in a car. Turns out the 1st responder was questioning teh boyfriend, tossed him in teh back and ended up cutting him loose. 2 days later a rookie was signing out the car and doing his inspection and found it!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I'm surprised no one has suggested to look for sheriff department vehicle. They dont have roof lights , they usually only have the push bars on the front bumper. I know the ones we get as trad-ins here at the dealership are usually in decent shape. IIRC, they were mainly used to transport people to or from the PD to the Jail. Well that or to go out on a few patrols.

Depends where your at and what kind of budget the county is working with. Out here 85% have light bars and are fully dressed. The low pro ones are assigned to brass, pencil pushers.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

I think crown Vic's are pretty badass. Especially seeing one that was bagged. Kinda made me want to do the same thing lol but walled off.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Hell I still dig the Crown Vics, I say do it.

Maybe try to find a detectives car or a fire chiefs, I assume they aren't as beat to death.

Dick cars are the way to go but are cherry picked ASAP. Fire chief is GTG too bu t the fuckin colors are the worst!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

That happens more often then it should. Some officers place a person they are questioning in teh back with no cuffs, then have to go check on something else. that guy ends up tossing his stash in your cruiser and you end up cutting him loose!

It was b4 my time but one of teh old dogs told me how they found a gun used in a murder 2 days after the fact in a car. Turns out the 1st responder was questioning teh boyfriend, tossed him in teh back and ended up cutting him loose. 2 days later a rookie was signing out the car and doing his inspection and found it!

Exactly. That's a crazy story too man. You'd be surprised what you might find in the back lol.

Soon enough ill be on your side of the law and I can reenlist the old girl to drive back n forth to work. Spot light is still functional ;)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived