Anyone ever buy an ex police vehicle?

We have acutually

The second to last gen camaro for highway partrol

Impala for undercover and parole checkups

Tahoe for gang units and city use too from what ive seen in the past few years

yes i know of those, we are talking cars (recent) and not suv.. plus the camaro was back in 2002 and its been like 90% crown vics since 97

edit.. the last caprice (impala) was back in 96. they are long gone now.. you are lucky if you still see those around

one of my buddies bought an interceptor, its all black, it was an un-marked vic, still has the push bar and spot lights, and the even rarer for trac loc LSD, we've spent some time in empty parking lots whipping that back end around, i believe just recently his heater core got a leak, not sure if he has fixed it yet, but its a really fun car to troll people in, we drive through highschool parking lots, when they get out, and they cant see through the windows because of how dark the tint is, super fun car

one of my buddies bought an interceptor, its all black, it was an un-marked vic, still has the push bar and spot lights, and the even rarer for trac loc LSD, we've spent some time in empty parking lots whipping that back end around, i believe just recently his heater core got a leak, not sure if he has fixed it yet, but its a really fun car to troll people in, we drive through highschool parking lots, when they get out, and they cant see through the windows because of how dark the tint is, super fun car

my car was still black and white and people would get scared when i would be behind them.. i even got a discount at a fast food place. i ordered some burritos for my brother and i and some friend at a drive through we thought it would be around $22 when the lady open the window she said $10 and some change. i was like wtf that only pays for 2, didnt tell her though

I think crown Vic's are pretty badass. Especially seeing one that was bagged. Kinda made me want to do the same thing lol but walled off.

If i would have know i would have hooked you up with one like three weeks ago! We had one at word as a trade in and wanted dirt for it! Thing was clean

You need to get rid of the damn 90s pos phone and start texting back

I got a new phone faghole. Don't have any numbers tho.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

As of today. Cali dows have chevy pc's

Its a caprice 2013 at the chevy dealer

1084A2BE-2D61-4132-B27B-5932DD6953ED-9219-00000829D0744021.jpg

That and impalas

The upside of working at the automall. Getting a inside scoop car manufactures lol

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived