Staple guns for fiberglassing projects

Nate197

I use the cheap air stapler from HFT and the hand one from Arrow. Both will get the job done.

If you are going to cover the whole door then you can use the 3m spray glue. Spray it on bot sides and let it tack up. I use fleece and spandex depending on what i am doing. The spandex is great for hard to shape areas but is thin so may sag when spanning long areas. For those spots i do a very light skim over the material so it gets a light crust, then do a few more light coats until its strong. Then do some cloth under it for strength.

I always try to make my cover the top coat. Always try to work the strength build up under what you want it to look like. It saves a HUGE amount of sanding. If you do it right, you will save a ton of time and the product will have a better result.

Lastly, good products is key. Don't cheap out on materials. redoing something because it turned out like ass is more expensive then taking the time and money to do it right

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you glass over the vinyl on door or peel it off?

Archived