I know this isn't the doctors... But WTF is going on???

Have you been at your house or the same place the whole time this has been going on.

Maybe something in the air in your house?

I hope you're just experiencing anxiety attacks. It would be a good reason to start smoking weed to stay calm. That would be a happy ending.

Been in my house. It's worth a test - I'll try spending the day out tomorrow.

And weed just gives me anxiety attacks - makes my mind feel cloudy and I don't like that haha. I'm probably one of the few people on this earth that actually doesn't like it

I haven't been tested for Lyme disease. Didn't cross my mind as I haven't been bit by a tick that I'm aware of.

Also talking to the doc about doing a toxicity/heavy metal test

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just having panic attacks, I know it's been covered, but weed giving you anxiety is a red flag to me. I know people with anxiety and even someone with anxiety as a side-effect of anti-psychotic medication and they all describe similar occurrences.

I'm gonna hate

I don't like weed either snow, never have and never will.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

LOL, I think I said it but I actually quit weed cuz it would make my heart rate increase making me scared something was wrong and giving me attacks. I stopped back in September and I'm still getting attacks and I don't drink/smoke or do any other drugs. Going to the gym even a couple times a week back in October really helped me, now I haven't gone for like 4 weeks and my anxiety is coming back, so I guess it really does help as a stress reliever, starting back at it again on Monday.

I think I've realized weed doesn't actually cause anxiety, its the thought in your brain that weed causes anxiety that gives you anxiety.

I might have mentioned this to, but do you, or anybody else, get sore chest muscles after having even a slight attack? Its like I'm using my chest muscles without even realizing it and my chest just feels tight as hell. Like to the point if I'm laying on my side in bed, I go to turn and my upper body feels stuck for half a second. Really thinking about seeing my doc about just getting muscle relaxers for those times it gets bad since ibuprofen doesn't help.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Well ponder this... I feel fine if I don't eat. But if I start to eat anything like a 4-5 spoonfulls of rice, I get lightheaded, feel throbbing on either side of my head and can't focus. But my blood sugar is 110 at the time this is happening

Never had food allergies before

Happens regardless of what I eat - whether I have some chicken soup, a cliff bar, couple oranges, some spam&rice, or pizza

Archived