What kind of car is that ???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

lol i see what you did!

"hey i just finished the tint job now i gotta drive it around the block to let it dry quicker" lol

Actually no I was off yesterday and I took a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee and when I bought it back he saw it and said I want mine tinted to. So I picked it up at 9am and he said I don't need it back til 6pm. I didn't think the tint would take so long but we spent 30 minutes figuring out the convertible and then figuring out that the rear headrests don't come out and are motorized so it was a bitch sliding the tint behind the headrests in this little ass car.

gah i hate tinting lol i couldnt imagine messing with something like that

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What kind of car is that ???

I believe but I am not positive but I think its that expensive ass all electric car the Fisker. Im not positive but I didn't recognize the emblem at first I thought Maserati on the side but the emblem on the back is something else.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

correct fisker karma

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

lol i see what you did!

"hey i just finished the tint job now i gotta drive it around the block to let it dry quicker" lol

Actually no I was off yesterday and I took a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee and when I bought it back he saw it and said I want mine tinted to. So I picked it up at 9am and he said I don't need it back til 6pm. I didn't think the tint would take so long but we spent 30 minutes figuring out the convertible and then figuring out that the rear headrests don't come out and are motorized so it was a bitch sliding the tint behind the headrests in this little ass car.

gah i hate tinting lol i couldnt imagine messing with something like that

It ripped once then we started trying to get the headrests out took 6 people to realize them shits dont come out lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

correct fisker karma

Thanks for confirming I thought it was but didn't want to just say it and be wrong. I have seen a few up here in Ft Lauderdale none like that usually just stock but for a green car these shits are sexy I heard their fast as well. Whoever was in it was bumping though lol (I think I heard Rick Ross).

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived