Jump to content

Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh snap..... porting through the deck???

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

That's the thought. But we're talking about porting through the seat right now instead. Having nightmares about cutting the deck, even though a few months ago I was thinking of putting 2 10's up there ported! LOL! We'll see. It's going to literally take up almost the entire trunk, so I have to kind of process it still. The thought of no trunk at all is hard for me to think about. Ya know! Well you don't know, cause you don't actually have a trunk! LOL!

Edit: Ok porting through the seat now, same port.

2:1 ratio, tuned to approx 45hz.

Posted

That's the thought. But we're talking about porting through the seat right now instead. Having nightmares about cutting the deck, even though a few months ago I was thinking of putting 2 10's up there ported! LOL! We'll see. It's going to literally take up almost the entire trunk, so I have to kind of process it still. The thought of no trunk at all is hard for me to think about. Ya know! Well you don't know, cause you don't actually have a trunk! LOL!

Edit: Ok porting through the seat now, same port.

2:1 ratio, tuned to approx 45hz.

yea but its gna look badass!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Ok guys, if you need an enclosure go see my boy Jason Summers. His email address is: [email protected] Great guy to work with, knows his shit, and good price too!

As far as the house goes here's an update. The title company fucked up once again, so we have to wait one more day. Escrow ends tomorrow and we're being promised the keys by noon tomorrow. However, we have a bunch of stuff to do to it before we move in, and we're leaving for an award banquet for my step dad next week too. So I think optimistically I'm going to shoot for a March 2nd start date. That's the first Saturday in March. It's just a target. That should give us time to do work, get moved in and settle a bit. But we'll see.

You guys know I want to start this as badly as you want me too! I'll keep you guys updated for sure!

Posted

Glad i could help you out bro.. This should be a very unique build when you get it going .. :)

Jay

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...