Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation

Wow! Absolutely insane build this time. Your work is sick man.

I remember all the shit you got on diyma for the warhorse under the hood.

Please keep sharing :)

man oh man this is epic and so dope lots of skills. please update i beg u

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Give them a call. Looking GREAT. mind if I ask how much all that plexiglass ran you? I'm gonna guesstimate 2 grand.

Well it was about $3300 but everything is more expensive over here. So it is not the right way to compare. That is included CNC milling

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

$3300 is a lot of money for a box period. So the fact your building something nice is impressive no matter what. And yes your build is hella suweet.

Give them a call. Looking GREAT. mind if I ask how much all that plexiglass ran you? I'm gonna guesstimate 2 grand.

Well it was about $3300 but everything is more expensive over here. So it is not the right way to compare. That is included CNC milling

$3300 for the most original box iv seen in a while.....I'll leave that kinda stuff to you lol.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Archived