Jump to content

Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation


Recommended Posts

Posted

There will be a big update at the end of this weekend.

Here is a sneak peak..

i02tod4hu6ebgyrb933o.jpg

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

Came back to this build, just because I dig on it so much.

I can look at the pics all day. Again bro, just killer work, gear, and attention to detail and the "small" things.

I dig how the lighting turned out. The last pic, is that color orange or red?

I like that last one.....

Anyway. I don't NEED updates on a build like this. You can sit and look hard at the pics, and

find shit all day.

Really really like this one. Cheers man....

^^^ THIS! Well said! This build is so bad ass! I long for updates to see what you have up your sleeve next, but I could look at the old pics all day long!

Posted

Build is looking good love that box total beauty

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

OMG nice

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

Finally started to assemble things for the last time :D Wires is for the charger.

z6nhesnquetaokv5xekr.jpg


But have also started on something new. :)
274rr470icaq54dzaybl.jpg

Was hoping to get the enclosure mounted this weekend, but i had to babysit. :) (my own child :D )

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

started on the center console.

Bolts welded
hsdshnnv23h9i7cvtqej.jpg

taz7o32zpa65cbnk6twe.jpg

e51lnfil9omzs9vqbr48.jpg

5fzew6owhi7vgzaz3llo.jpg

Woila..
0z89fhe08puk3igowa9g.jpg

r0b3m7dkaxmsae9w8rv2.jpg

evdbt4nyoy0iag6kg78g.jpg

c7uxaugbp95zrov63q3j.jpg

Also started an other amplifier placement.
o8ugrvof99k96etknhd5.jpg

cbxb9dzekjqqb66zdu0m.jpg

bfmu6camnrobrtmm7emz.jpg

jklnedrmsownt1676u5z.jpg

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

I wish so bad I was half as talented as you.. That center console is wicked

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...