Jump to content

Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation


Recommended Posts

Posted

dude this is insane how the hell do you come up with these ideas.....let alone make them a reality lol

x2 man, this is serious business

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

So you are using the A/C from the vehicle's stock vent to cool the amps? If that is what I see...that is genius! I have never thought about that, ever. But of course...everything in this build is pure genius. I wish I had the knowledge and creativity (and money lol) to make such a build. This is just insane. Keep up the good work!

'98 Chrysler Concorde LXi
Pioneer DEH-80PRS (HU/processing)
Rockford Fosgate T1652-S (components) for front
Rockford Fosgate T1693 (6x9s) for rear
Rockford Fosgate T600-4 running those
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP running a

Rockford Fosgate T1D215 15"
in a 3.1 cu ft. net tuned to 34 hz (firing in cabin)
Kicker PKD1 (0 & 4 AWG)
stock 130 amp alt for now; One yellow top Optima
Installed everything myself & built box (brother helped)

Used a DD-1 to set gains.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165894-first-build-accumulated-since-i-was-14/

Just Pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1463-chrysler-concorde-lxi/?tab=images

Posted

Woila.. :) First show this year!

o9dgrwg8zwongixes2wt.jpg

f3lhaf6ahgwgkkkk81nd.jpg

t9iab893bcdvtwvwp20h.jpg

ukm1yjgs207j2q8retxi.jpg

g7nl0q5oky3c9ow1zwqf.jpg

lybtyq6qu6ojl7etbl7v.jpg

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

This build is one of the most original and beautifully designed I have ever seen, I want to see this beast in action though! lol You get a standing ovation from me sir!

Posted

Thanks folks! I will post a movie when the entire car audio is finished. My other car is competing in system of the month. Give it a vote if you think it deserves it! no 12.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164867-march-2013-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-mechman-alternators/

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

That build is beautiful!!! lol

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab Build

(2) Rockford Fosgate T0D412s

3.7 cubic foot ported box

(1) Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

(1) Rockford Fosgate T152

Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA02

Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

Hifonics HFi1500D

Hifonics ZXi80.4

Custom Dash Bezel to hold Double DIN

Custom amp rack w/ cooling fans

Second Skin throughout entire truck

Optima red top battery

AudioTechnix wiring

Posted

I must say that is OUTSTANDING 8-). My hat is off to you mate.

SOUNDSTREAM Logo. (I love it!)
"BUILD UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
'SMD INSPIRED'

Vehicle: 1994 FORD FALCON FUTURA

Head unit: Soundstream VR-931NB 9.3" Touchscreen
Soundstream SPLX-152-HX 1250W RMS

Soundstream DTR1.3400 @ 0.5 ohm
Soundstream DTR1.900 Mono Amp (8"sub)
Soundstream R3.8 500W RMS 2-Ohm-(Rear Shelf)
2x Soundstream DTR4.500 Amp-(Front and Rear doors.)
2xSoundstream RF-60C " 2-WAY Reference (Front and Rear Doors)
Soundstream DTR4.680 Amp (4"Front Door speakers & 6x9's- Rear shelf.)
Soundstream Tarantulas 6x9's 150W - (Rear Shelf)

Soundstream Tarantulas 4 inch 85W -(Front Doors)
Dynamat Equipped- Doors and from back seat to back of boot

Soundstream TWS.3 -tweeters on Front dash.

FatMat -roof aligned
Knukonceptz RCA's

Knukonceptz & Stinger distribution blocks

KnuKonceptz Kolossus Flex 1/0 Gauge Blue-Power

2x runs of 1/0 Gauge from front to rear.
KnuKonceptz Kolossus Flex 1/0 Gauge Black-Ground

KnuKonceptz Karma Twisted Pair 8 Gauge Speaker Cable-Subs
KnuKonceptz Karma Twisted Pair 12 Gauge Speaker Cable- 6x9's/6.5's
KnuKonceptz Karma Twisted Pair 16 Gauge Speaker Cable-4"& Tweeters

SMD VM-1
Soundstream 600amp SCELL

will be upgrading 2x bigger Batteries

Big 3 Up.

2x Excessive Amperage 300amp alternators.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6997 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...