lem43606 Posted December 3, 2012 Author Report Posted December 3, 2012 God dang it I miss all the cute girls. Make sure to have some in 2 weeks when i get home for christmas I work with the brunette.. she just started a few months ago 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
alaskanzx5 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 God dang it I miss all the cute girls. Make sure to have some in 2 weeks when i get home for christmas I work with the brunette.. she just started a few months ago work with her or working her? t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
lem43606 Posted December 3, 2012 Author Report Posted December 3, 2012 God dang it I miss all the cute girls. Make sure to have some in 2 weeks when i get home for christmas I work with the brunette.. she just started a few months ago work with her or working her? We work together.... hopefully working her soon. lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 God dang it I miss all the cute girls. Make sure to have some in 2 weeks when i get home for christmas I work with the brunette.. she just started a few months ago work with her or working her? We work together.... hopefully working her soon. lol Clare still works with you too right?
lem43606 Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 God dang it I miss all the cute girls. Make sure to have some in 2 weeks when i get home for christmas I work with the brunette.. she just started a few months ago work with her or working her? We work together.... hopefully working her soon. lol Clare still works with you too right? Yes only a few days a week though 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 i have already discussed this vid with you.. Im waiting on your end damnit When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
lem43606 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 i have already discussed this vid with you.. Im waiting on your end damnit My Apologies.. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Will drive out to you for the blonde. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
lem43606 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 Will drive out to you for the blonde. haha. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I believe the blonde went to GVSU. I recognized her...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.