Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

We're not being mean, just honest. 99% of judges will look at you as a nuisance. One who drives by with the music up and disturbs anyone. So only way to fight it? Is it give in. Like literally. If you go to court, it'll just waste everyone's time and cost you more.

With bass, you have to do it responsibly such as at comps and stuff. If it's just daily driving, gotta keep it down low. Don't see many people doing 150+ db going down streets. Alright, so you weren't in town or whatnot, middle of farm land, but still. You knew you could get a ticket for it at any time. Be lucky... I can't even use bass for the next... 3-8 weeks maybe. However long til my car is fixed.

What pisses me off is I wasnt bother anyone, no one was around

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I know what im gunna do, I Have a exhaust leak already and am ordering new exhaust on friday ill just tell the judge it was a leak and I got new exhaust so i fixed it

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

We're not being mean, just honest. 99% of judges will look at you as a nuisance. One who drives by with the music up and disturbs anyone. So only way to fight it? Is it give in. Like literally. If you go to court, it'll just waste everyone's time and cost you more.

With bass, you have to do it responsibly such as at comps and stuff. If it's just daily driving, gotta keep it down low. Don't see many people doing 150+ db going down streets. Alright, so you weren't in town or whatnot, middle of farm land, but still. You knew you could get a ticket for it at any time. Be lucky... I can't even use bass for the next... 3-8 weeks maybe. However long til my car is fixed.

What pisses me off is I wasnt bother anyone, no one was around

He obviously felt you where bothering someone

I only ever got warnings because i showed respect.

Im sure you acted like a fool and that pissed him off even more

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I know what im gunna do, I Have a exhaust leak already and am ordering new exhaust on friday ill just tell the judge it was a leak and I got new exhaust so i fixed it

you drive a 98 grand prix, i really doubt that if the judge notices what kind of car you were in they'll believe that a cop heard you from that far away lol...just being honest..if you drove something that was known as a loud car i could see it possibly working, but did he not write on the ticket that it was for your system?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

always the best choice to admit you are going to lie in court in a publicly accessible medium.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I am still BAFFLED, how many people come here with small systems, and then bitch/complain/moan about getting a ticket for "loud" music. You really have to be an inconsiderate douche to pull that off IMHO...

/rant.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived