So some dumb broad hit my gorgeous truck at McDonald's earlier today.

Maybe now you can win a "ugly truck" competition ...

Ha Ha ... Just kidding Sir, I would do the same thing if someone hit my truck ...

Dang, hate to see that happen ...

Can you replace the outer fiberglass finder skin ?? or do you have to replace the entire bed ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

the right guy could bondo it and make it looks fresh

It's plastic, there's no bondo job that will make it right. The whole bedside must be replaced

My sarcasm doesnt seem clear on the interwebs haha ;P but ya, needs to be replaced, Not much you can do, hopefully insurance will cover it

Sorry dude, I didn't get it clearly haha. Yeah it's done for. Well she hit me and had no dispute that it was her fault. It was in a parking lot so no cops were called. I have her insurance info and I'm sure they'll cover it. That's what hanging insurance is for. I'm just glad it's not a hit and run that I'd have to file on MY policy. It would have been on my comprehensive vs being on her collision coverage. I will have to see what they will do for me. I'm not worried at all about the outcome, it just sucks it happened in the first place.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So some dumb broad hit my gorgeous truck at McDonald's earlier today.

Maybe now you can win a "ugly truck" competition ...

Ha Ha ... Just kidding Sir, I would do the same thing if someone hit my truck ...

Dang, hate to see that happen ...

Can you replace the outer fiberglass finder skin ?? or do you have to replace the entire bed ??

The newer style 99-06 have a polyurethane type bed, not glass like the ones from your year. The ENTIRE bedside must be replaced. It's just the passenger side though, it's one big section.

prnmd.jpg

29o1puc.jpg

I think I got ya beat. Lol. There's more but too lazy to upload the pics. Happened just yesterday. Dumb broad that couldn't wait 2 seconds hit me... took my rear bumper and decided to lower it. Dealing with her insurance currently. They called for my statement and are trying to decide who's at fault... of course, her!!! All driveable of course, just bumper is DAMN CLOSE to my tires. Hoping they don't get popped as I go to work tonight. Haha, otherwise that should be fun!!

Sheena = pedobear

Should of had the cops there to file a report anyways incase she feels like telling her insurance company that you hit her. I've had that happen to me before is why I suggested it. That bed side is gonna be around 1300 if I remember correctly. I may be off some cause I've been out of the autobody trade for awhile now.Sorry that happened bro. I hate stupid drivers.

Should of had the cops there to file a report anyways incase she feels like telling her insurance company that you hit her. I've had that happen to me before is why I suggested it. That bed side is gonna be around 1300 if I remember correctly. I may be off some cause I've been out of the autobody trade for awhile now.Sorry that happened bro. I hate stupid drivers.

I'm not worried, just looking at the damage on both vehicles it's clear who hit who. Her front fender and bumper are crunched and my rear bedside and bumper are cracked and bent. I am not the least bit concerned on if its getting covered or not. Sucks that it happened at all though.

I think she might have made off with your 38" lexani's too....

A little duct tape ought to patch that right up.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Looks like she damaged your roll pan too :ninja:

That's a joke right?

I've always liked bumpers since everyone runs rollpans. It's almost more unique to have a bumper anymore than a roll pan. The only rollpans I care for are the ones that are seamless, glassed into the bed so its smoooove.

Archived