Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

One sub moves more than the other


SlamminBeats

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I suppose it just depends on how badly you want your subs to work how they should then. If those were my subs I'd be dissecting them right now.

im busy as hell during the day and at night. I live in an area where trying to find a secluded testing spots during the day is impossible..

Posted

this has happened since forever?

where did u get ur box?

maybe its weird

just an idea pls no rage

i made it.

i just cant see a symmetrical box unloading. Ill try more things when im not busy, just needed suggestions and i think i have enough

  • 2 years later...
Posted

I know this is a old thread but im having the same thing going on. I'm running 2 crossfire 18s dual 1s on 2 Sound stream ta1.3000d gain matched @ .5 ohm. Tests I have done. Checked coils with DVM (good) Did a pop test also after pulling out subs today (good) Both amps gain matched obviously (triple checked) Swapped subs and its still the same side... Does this mean its the box? That obviously eliminates the suspension on the subwoofer then. The only thing I can think is the box but how does that happen? Any box experts ( Joe X ) =)

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

^^ if you swapped the subs over in the box and the sub on the same side of the box is having issues it would be either the wiring to that side of the box, or the box itself

Posted

^^ if you swapped the subs over in the box and the sub on the same side of the box is having issues it would be either the wiring to that side of the box, or the box itself

Yeah just talking with the guys in chat I need to swap amps to see if its 1 of the amps.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...