if i get some WAV. music and it says on my headunit mp3/WMA can i the run them?

Wave is one of the files that it will read along with mp3's, if i'm not mistaken most H/U's will only read wav. and mp3 unless otherwise noted.

EDIT: Just remember though that at 1440 you chew a lot of space up real quick so you won't have nearly the holding capacity in wav. as you will in an mp3 320 bit format.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Well no matter what going to mp3 you will lose quality due to compressing but most ppl can't hear the difference. Just find a free WAV to Mp3 converter, or even better go find yourself Dbpoweramp (how you want to obtain the full version is up to you) but it always you to convert audio file types with literally 2 clicks and doesn't a bunch more shit.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Well no matter what going to mp3 you will lose quality due to compressing but most ppl can't hear the difference. Just find a free WAV to Mp3 converter, or even better go find yourself Dbpoweramp (how you want to obtain the full version is up to you) but it always you to convert audio file types with literally 2 clicks and doesn't a bunch more shit.

yeah, but was thinking about doing WAV to WMA if its possible?

WAV. is better than anything else, the closest to it is apple lossless. You can convert in itunes if you have it or in audacity or another program if you choose something different, you want to convert from the highest quality to the lower mp3 quality and not vice versa. Try to convert to 320 bit as it is the highest quality mp3 and will sound the best compared to the lower bit rates of mp3.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Guest DC Power Kyle

WAV is what a normal CD comes with. Just burn it as a compact disc like the old days. If you're talking about transferring it to a USB im not so sure.

my Kenwood doesnt read .wav but will read .m4a/.mp3/.wma, so im not sure the pioneer will read it.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived