not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

thats what i was getting at. Put numbers to it. I can make up figures as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Lmao!!!! I had to mayne....sig'd

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

just ordered a Sundown 1500 - thats all Jacob had in stock. I will make a video when i get it.

So what has Sundown said about this bs?? Have they heard anything about this happening wth the DD-1?
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

just ordered a Sundown 1500 - thats all Jacob had in stock. I will make a video when i get it.

So what has Sundown said about this bs?? Have they heard anything about this happening wth the DD-1?

X2^^^^^^^^

I'm trying not to mouth about it on there but just about there. As you have stated Steve and many others have. These have been tested time and time again. Like my thread about the hater turned said. I have put this up against many o scopes and let shops use mine. Which some have bought one for them selves to use and I'm suppose to take it by another shop tomorrow lol. Plus my friend who is like D'Amore is a software and electrical designer. Who has done work for NASA and help set up our cell phone network. Thought it was a great product and is a very sound devise. So hearing this clown talk like he is. Leaves him very little ground to stand on. Why do people fear new things so much?

This is Jacob's reply on it,I'm not familiar with him I'm guessing he's with Sundown... "It seems this thread is being misunderstood.

Our warranty has nothing to do with the dB-R repair warranty. Chris is talking for himself about his amp repair warranty.

We are not dB-R and dB-R is not us -- dB-R is a company we use to repair our amps; they are a dealer for us; and they also sell refurbs of our products (that are covered by their warranty as well).

I imagine that a failure caused by using a DD-1 would likely have to be related to a usage issue; possibly the probe touching the amp output and the case at the same time or something to that effect. I haven't seen the failure myself to know for sure, though."

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Co-Owner, Obsidian Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- My PMS are disabled... email me -- [email protected]

Edited by 03 Xtreme Fosgate

This is the only time I will do this. If anyone wants to laugh at this comment. I think it has been proven multiple times.

One day people will learn not to F*** with me.

I have my opinions, and unfortunately because I am part of the 12V industry (because I repair amps) people get pissed when I say stuff about their favorite toys. Get over it. If it's not really a problem with your Toy, then you shouldn't worry about sales decreasing etc.

If you want to really make a difference (other than pissing me off) then PROVE ME WRONG.

Why is this company so full of hate on the dd-1? Are they jelly cause it wasn't their idea. Or is it a way to get out of warranties from a bad design?

I like how it turns to being user error at the end. The hate and bad representation of user error being blamed on another product. Just isn't right all it does is hurt potential new buyers of said product that is good. Plus he showed the high voltage spark vid of Steve setting the gains on DC amps. As a example of what is happening. If it's user error then blame the user not the product.