Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

what everyone said x2

love the staff :asskiss:

I was just thinking about editing that emoticon into my post. :roflmao:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

It's so great to see the mods shut shit down either before or right after it happens when I see people bs'ing and bickering with each other constantly on pretty much every other forum. I've had a post deleted for wrong section, but hey, I put on my big boy pants and said, "Maybe that didn't belong there." I appreciate you guys as well. I think the people that come here and bitch just can't cope with the fact that there's these things called rules, and the mods here can, AND WILL, enforce them. It's also nice to see people running the forum that are actually helpful and know what they're talking about instead of bashing people or not being able to answer simple questions like I've seen/experienced in other places on the internet. This is a great place to learn and hang out.

Bang on!

EDIT: It's also nice to be able to curse like a sailor.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

It's so great to see the mods shut shit down either before or right after it happens when I see people bs'ing and bickering with each other constantly on pretty much every other forum. I've had a post deleted for wrong section, but hey, I put on my big boy pants and said, "Maybe that didn't belong there." I appreciate you guys as well. I think the people that come here and bitch just can't cope with the fact that there's these things called rules, and the mods here can, AND WILL, enforce them. It's also nice to see people running the forum that are actually helpful and know what they're talking about instead of bashing people or not being able to answer simple questions like I've seen/experienced in other places on the internet. This is a great place to learn and hang out.

Bang on!

I mean, every other forum I've been on I felt kinda scared of the mods. Here, THEY'RE ACTUALLY YOU'RE FUCKING FRIENDS.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

I will be honest, I have'nt seen any dispute threads here in the time I have been here, not saying that the may not be any, just comparing to elsewhere.

Posted

It's so great to see the mods shut shit down either before or right after it happens when I see people bs'ing and bickering with each other constantly on pretty much every other forum. I've had a post deleted for wrong section, but hey, I put on my big boy pants and said, "Maybe that didn't belong there." I appreciate you guys as well. I think the people that come here and bitch just can't cope with the fact that there's these things called rules, and the mods here can, AND WILL, enforce them. It's also nice to see people running the forum that are actually helpful and know what they're talking about instead of bashing people or not being able to answer simple questions like I've seen/experienced in other places on the internet. This is a great place to learn and hang out.

Bang on!

I mean, every other forum I've been on I felt kinda scared of the mods. Here, THEY'RE ACTUALLY YOU'RE FUCKING FRIENDS.

Until you scam someone...

Having not met any of them in person I can't call them friends but they are personable and helpful.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I will be honest, I have'nt seen any dispute threads here in the time I have been here, not saying that the may not be any, just comparing to elsewhere.

To be fair there isn't many. Only little bitches mess people around...

That's the one thing I do really like about this forum. Those kind of people are weeded out pretty fast and you're left with the good kinds of people.

Hats off to you mods and admins :hi:

Easily one of my favourite forums. Nice community vibes.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Best forum out there. All the mods and admin really put effort to setting rules and executing the punishment.

Posted

I will be honest, I have'nt seen any dispute threads here in the time I have been here, not saying that the may not be any, just comparing to elsewhere.

To be fair there isn't many. Only little bitches mess people around...

That's the one thing I do really like about this forum. Those kind of people are weeded out pretty fast and you're left with the good kinds of people.

Hats off to you mods and admins :hi:

Easily one of my favourite forums. Nice community vibes.

The low tolerance for bullshit around here is the best part of the community. It's just what I need at work.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

It's so great to see the mods shut shit down either before or right after it happens when I see people bs'ing and bickering with each other constantly on pretty much every other forum. I've had a post deleted for wrong section, but hey, I put on my big boy pants and said, "Maybe that didn't belong there." I appreciate you guys as well. I think the people that come here and bitch just can't cope with the fact that there's these things called rules, and the mods here can, AND WILL, enforce them. It's also nice to see people running the forum that are actually helpful and know what they're talking about instead of bashing people or not being able to answer simple questions like I've seen/experienced in other places on the internet. This is a great place to learn and hang out.

Bang on!

I mean, every other forum I've been on I felt kinda scared of the mods. Here, THEY'RE ACTUALLY YOU'RE FUCKING FRIENDS.

Until you scam someone...

Having not met any of them in person I can't call them friends but they are personable and helpful.

I meant you can actually have a conversation with them. It's kinda like the difference between seeing the cops you always avoid because they always bug you and seeing the ones you actually like to take a sec and talk to. I'm not afraid of posting questions because I don't feel like I'll be flamed by them like everywhere else I've been.

Agreed, I love the SMD community. I really wanna recuperate and get out to some shows and meet some people in person. Hopefully this year or next I'll make it to scrapin' the coast or some other big shows.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8757 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...