revoracing247 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Dear Moderators, i just wanted to say thanks to all you guys. i bought some used equipment from a user on here and i can say the only reason i trusted to buy anything from someone on here is because i've seen how you guys handle situations and i know i was in good hands. thanks for making this an awesome sight! btw, just got my stuff in the mail yesterday and i can't wait to put it in my truck! sincerely, RevoRacing ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
LT.Smoke Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Good deal bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
C-Fizzy Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Awesome news. I love seeing noobs come on here and talk so much shit about the mods because they're "so mean". What they don't realize is they're saving not only the buyers ass but the sellers as well. Plus it's hilarious watching Nate shut them down lol. Thanks guys. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
KillaCam Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I'm not on many forums but the mods here are probably the best I could think of. Thanks guys Oh and Nate saved my ass on here so special thanks for that. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Red-navi-916 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 If u really want their attention change the title to "DEER MODS" they all own guns and love deer BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
LT.Smoke Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 If u really want their attention change the title to "DEER MODS" they all own guns and love deer Hmm this may be one of the smartest things you've ever said Minel lmao Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
skittlesRgood Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I feel the same way. I dont buy much used gear but its very relaxing to know that if someone screws you over, nate WILL find them. then the forum WILL call his mommy and get him in trouble lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
8ight Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I can't think of a reason to dislike the staff here, best I've seen so far and I post on a lot of different forums. Having knowledgeable mods who will actually participate like members and only flex their muscles when they need to is awesome. Usually moderators are a tight-knit group of power drunken assholes ethuggin' it 24/7 because they can. I know because I have moderated on another forum and left the post because of such behavior. Thanks for not sucking SMD staff. I'm gonna hate
LT.Smoke Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I feel the same way. I dont buy much used gear but its very relaxing to know that if someone screws you over, nate WILL find them. then the forum WILL call his mommy and get him in trouble lol. N8 is the judge,jury and executioner with this kinda shit.. Its FN scary what he can do and find Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Herokight Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 It's so great to see the mods shut shit down either before or right after it happens when I see people bs'ing and bickering with each other constantly on pretty much every other forum. I've had a post deleted for wrong section, but hey, I put on my big boy pants and said, "Maybe that didn't belong there." I appreciate you guys as well. I think the people that come here and bitch just can't cope with the fact that there's these things called rules, and the mods here can, AND WILL, enforce them. It's also nice to see people running the forum that are actually helpful and know what they're talking about instead of bashing people or not being able to answer simple questions like I've seen/experienced in other places on the internet. This is a great place to learn and hang out. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.