Jump to content

1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk 'bout paint man... That yellow kinda grows on you... :D

I'm tuned in.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

The truck will be getting a full custom wrap. All black an blue theme. Black 20" wheels also.

I'm not a fan of the body lift, but I'm going to run it like this for a lil but and will eventually upgrade the suspension components where it will be high enough without the body lift to clear the 38"s

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Bout time we see a build from u! nice truck :P

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

First stop, BNC offroad

Just dropped over 4k... :)

Post up pics!!!

No pics yet, will get some once I get it back

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...