prob not..

I think the knukonceptz klm 1/0 power wire is the cheapest Id want to go, Which is 90% aluminum, and 10% copper, and 1.75 a foot.

If you got too cheap, you will be getting 4 gauge wire, that is the size of 1/0 gauge because the rubber insulating jacket is so thick.

So then even with multiple runs of this "cheap" wire, you would of been better off with 1 run of decent wire.

I wouldn't go too cheap. The Aluminum, or tinned copper doesn't conduct like the 100% stuff So I think your are doing a system then do it right.

I bought 100 Ft of 4/0 from these guys last week.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoppercableman

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

what ya got for connectors?

4/0 Lugs! big Ol' S.O.B.'s

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=002

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

In fact my wire just showed up right now.

My UPS man said it was a heavy ass box too.

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

And if your a pimp then you can have your name printed on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCN0739.jpg

In fact my wire just showed up right now.

My UPS man said it was a heavy ass box too.

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

And if your a pimp then you can have your name printed on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCN0739.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!

WHAT A WALKING CONTRADICTION. HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA BE "TEAM BROKE ASS" WITH CUSTOM

NAMED POWER WIRE........ :blink::blink::blink::blink:

PIMP SHIT BILL :lol::lol::lol::lol: