wtf to get women for Christmas...

Could do what I did a couple of years ago. Bought my wife a George Foreman grill. Everyone else got their women diamond ear rings, ha, what use do you get from those?

Always gets me a guaranteed (**** ***) everyday for at least a week. Without even asking.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Seriously though, I have a good female friend at work that always has the best 'home run' gift ideas, so I'll pass them on . . .

1. Luminess - its a airbrush that sprays makeup. It's what all the stars and professional makeup people use.

2. UV or LED Nail light with gel nail polish. Apparently it's a 3 part application that lasts for weeks and weeks. Base coat, color coat, then a clear coat. UV light takes 2 minutes to cure it, LED light takes 30 seconds. UV's are cheaper, but the LED cost a little more. If you go this route do your research and make sure you get a complete kit, i.e. you can't just buy the color part and be done, you will need the whole enchilada.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

I have a sister, mother and fiance to shop for this holiday season. Cant get perfume, clothes or jewellery cause they say thats all i get.

Need help, what the hell else can i get 3 women who have EVERYTHING?

Thanks.

Helicopterflight over New York, if them haven´t. Ticket´s for a great, musical, concert, theatre. If a giftcard for beautycenter or so.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Spa day for sure. Unless you know something they've been wanting. Got my wife a camera and power locks for her car.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

From experience. My sister, gf's sister and gf, all like makeup-.-

Since we dont know wtf the like from their fave makup store, i just get them like 60 bucks to mac or other higher end makeup stores

Bitches love that shit

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived