Lower line Hertz components

cmw5e

i had a set of 6.5 hertz the lower end comp dont waste your money on them the tweeters sounded good has a inline xover but the woofer is mad out of crap the cone came apart on me had a 4 channel gt amp pushing them if you want some good comp go with polk mm they sound good through all levels realy shine mid power and even more the higher you turn them up just run a 4 channel amp to get the power you need to them bad boys

Yes because you clearly know what you're talking about. If you bought them from a authorized dealer I for one, doubt this would happen from a genuine hertz component, and two, if it did it would have been taken care of by the store you bought them from.

And at James. I don't know exactly what they go for but I thought the 5.25 set was under $200? Maybe not.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i had a set of 6.5 hertz the lower end comp dont waste your money on them the tweeters sounded good has a inline xover but the woofer is mad out of crap the cone came apart on me had a 4 channel gt amp pushing them if you want some good comp go with polk mm they sound good through all levels realy shine mid power and even more the higher you turn them up just run a 4 channel amp to get the power you need to them bad boys

SO, you say Polk over Hertz?

LMFAO

Get the fuck out of here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

id put energies agains polk MM all day long....

when you say lower end which ones are you speaking of? Why didnt you get them warrantied if they just came apart?

Yes because you clearly know what you're talking about. If you bought them from a authorized dealer I for one, doubt this would happen from a genuine hertz component, and two, if it did it would have been taken care of by the store you bought them from.

And at James. I don't know exactly what they go for but I thought the 5.25 set was under $200? Maybe not.

energy 5.25 components are 239

6.5 components are 279

from authorized dealer when you walk in and buy them.

ill definitely check them both out. but for now to save some money im going to add an amp to my current coaxials to see how they perform and i can always upgrade. should i just get a 2 channel to power just the fronts or get a 4 channel and do all 4?

Archived