OrionStang Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I'm getting sad even typing this, but my apartment manager say's he is too big for this place. I tried to argue with her, she argued back saying its in our contract no animals over 50lbs. He's 60lbs and growing. He is only 7 1/2 months old, shots up to date. He really needs a yard to roam, but does ok in a little place as long as you exercise him a couple times a day. He knows sit and down, and tries to be sneaky about getting on the couch, he knows better. I really cannot take him to the pound, he is a mix and probably wouldn't get adopted, and you all know what that means. If anybody wants him, let me know, and we can make arrangements for a visit to see if you want him. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Neckbeard Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 sorry to hear this man Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
RCP Audio Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Shit. That sucks man, hopefully someone can find a good home for him! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I'm sorry to hear this bro. If I was in Cali I'd take him. I just hope that doesn't happen to me as well. We are trying to sneak her by them as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
scoobywrx05 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 This sucks Ken: ( Wish I lived closer to ya cause I would take him. Someone give this dog a good home please.
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2012 Author Report Posted December 9, 2012 He's my boy, but I can't get kicked out of my home. So many wanted him when he was a little pup, I hope one f them still does. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2012 Author Report Posted December 9, 2012 Where's all the guys that wanted him before, when Chris posted him up? He's a great dog. Landlady's a cunt. There are bigger dogs here. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Post up a picture, ken. I know how much it sucks to have to give a good friend away. I'll talk to my dad and see if we can't give him a home. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
JEMT8 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I wish I didn't live all the way across the country post some pics to remind people how awesome he is formerly known as Jaylor Swift
OrionStang Posted December 9, 2012 Author Report Posted December 9, 2012 With Cooper's 8 week old daughter, his head is bigger than her whole body LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.