Cardboardcat15 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-csusb-grad-student-shooting,0,3313005.story Same day as graduation too, what the fuck. Never thought something like this would happen at my school. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
kevinwilson Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 wow holy shit *Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer Pioneer DEH8400 2 Crescendo Pwx 10's Audiotechnix Deadening Deka Group34 NorthStar NBS 170FT
Cardboardcat15 Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Posted December 10, 2012 Yeah, pretty scary. Says he had mental issues and was getting physical, and from what I knew the cops on campus were level headed so I'm sure the shooting was pretty justified. It's just a big surprise to me. I bet everyone in those UV hallways were scared shitless when they heard shots fired. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Blue Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I know the shooting was probably justified, but i'm a fan of non lethal means out bringing people down. A tazer works great at bringing people down same with pepper spray. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 there have been multiple reports of people shaking off the taser and spray. It happens. some people just are not as bothered by that stuff. you never know what really happened because the media is so biased its not even funny. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Blue Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Oh I know that N8. They probably tried to use non lethal and like you said shook it off. I signed up to get tazered a few years ago and I dunno how anyone could shake it off. But if your non it the right mind or on drugs things are different formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
CaPRiCEx383 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Oh I know that N8. They probably tried to use non lethal and like you said shook it off. I signed up to get tazered a few years ago and I dunno how anyone could shake it off. But if your non it the right mind or on drugs things are different LOL. Had to post that up. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 LMAO, I forgot about that video!!! Arthur, it is San Bernardino. Im surprised it took this long. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 Lol like I said I've been tazed. Shit hurt and I dunno how anyone can fight through that but I know it happens. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 ive never been hit with a taser like that. but i have been sprayed countless times. That shit eats me up but ive seen people who were not even bothered by iut. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.