scoobywrx05 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Huh. A negative 2 ohm load. I think that's the first time I've ever heard that. Nice looking truck man, but about the negative 2 ohm load. That's not possible. We are here to help you understand this stuff better so I suggested doing a little reading on ohm loads and how they work and if you have questions please feel free to ask.
ThreehundredC Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 And the gain isnt a bass knob sorry
jhmeg2 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 do you mean, yurn up the volume? I hope your not playing with the gain on the amp to make it louder. What do you mean? ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 No the out put gain on my radio. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 You can run a -2 ohm load, my dad used to do car audio/ home audio, and i did this system all by myself wires are a mess waiting to up grade. I turn up the gain by the radio and i have high out put gains in the dash. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
bighossf150 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 I'm wired to -4 ohms, Clamped 8500 at 12.6 out of my bc3500 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 if you really trhink you can get a negative load then you need to stop posting and do some reading. the lowest you can go is 0. impedence is a measure of resistance. you cant have negative resistance. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Noel989 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 What's your theory or how did you come up with -2. Ohms? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 Yes you can i had resisters coming from the amp running serious parallel down to 2 ohm in side the box then ran down 0 out the box to the amp and had resisters to bring the load down to -2. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
BastardRam ATX Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 No, it is really impossible. As n8 said, Ohms are a measure of resistance. You cant have less than zero resistance. Please just do a little bit of research before you try and argue that more on these forums. People here want to help you, that's what this forum is for. But if you come in here with the attitude of "I know everything because my dad used to be into home/car audio" or whatever, then you will not have a very good experience here. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's Build log women drivers no survivors
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.