Sound deadner on my PC????

I'd suggest an quieter CPU fan for your CPU, what processor do you have?

And for the HDD, what noise do you hear? Do you hear the hard drive clicking or is it just buzzing up against the case? Rubber bushings and maybe just tightening it down with more screws should help with buzzing.

As long as your computer has proper ventilation, and you don't let the foil touch anything, sound deadening shouldn't do any harm to it.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I have SS on my PC case.

Remember though, damplifier will mostly deaden resonance of the case. It's not going to kill fan and HDD noise.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

umm buy a case designed to be silent like the fractal designs define mini or mid tower http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007583%2050014581&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&CompareItemList=7%7C11-352-020%5E11-352-020-TS%2C11-352-011%5E11-352-011-TS

if silent oppperation is what your after. other wise u probably are gonna even make a dint in the noise. as with my tower i hear everything you hear except my hdd, but i have 5 fans and most and high at all times keeping all things cool

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

theres a chance it could decrease airflow causing your pc 2 get too hot

ive seen other threads like this and the best idea i saw is to

put the tower in another room, and run long cords for your monitor, mouse, keyboard ect.

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Scythe makes super quiet fans.

If you want to make them super quiet, you can get a large (thicker 120mm that moves more air at a slower speed) fan like those used in Dell full towers and run them on the +5v line and you wont hear them at all. If you run them @12v, you might as well put a box fan next to your computer.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006648+40000573+600035659&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNodeId=1&Subcategory=573&description=&hisInDesc=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&AdvancedSearch=1&srchInDesc=

Fan controllers are handy as well for fan noise.

I bought a Scythe Kaze Master Ace to slow down my high speed 88CFM Yate Loon fans. Plus I could adjust fan speeds as necessary, like turning the fans down to minimum (or off) if I was doing something like web browsing or downloading and then crank them up if I was gaming or doing other system intensive tasks. That rig was loud lol

And there are fan mods that do what beaker said about undervolting them.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Seek better fans and make sure everything in your PC that moves is well isolated. I would advise against placing sound deadening in or on your PC for concerns previously expressed here.

I'm gonna hate

go here and look for your size fans needed : i.e. 80mm or 120mm or 140mm .... Then look for the one with the biggest number after the "x" that can fit your application....

http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l1/g36/Fans.html?id=L6wQeR9Z

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived