reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 16 DD 508b 8s in a Tahoe. Kinda fun to watch all of them move at once. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Hunters21w Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Any numbers? Looks sick! 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I didn't know the guy, just got a demo, It played pretty low and sounded good to me. High 140s to the ear at a lower freq. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
RooTxBeeR Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 I have been waiting to see some shit like this. If I ever in the future come across lots of money, expect to see me trying to cram as many SA-8's into a excursion as I can possibly fit. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
tacomaguy1 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 there's a build log somewhere on the boxes....4 seperate boxes, 4 subs each Team Flex Issues
reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 there's a build log somewhere on the boxes....4 seperate boxes, 4 subs each Its on caraudioclassifieds. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I have been waiting to see some shit like this. If I ever in the future come across lots of money, expect to see me trying to cram as many SA-8's into a excursion as I can possibly fit. These are the bottom line DD woofers, $80 each or something. Some SA-8 v.2s or Skar MA-8 would be nuts in there, but pricey ($2,900)! I'd rather have 4 BTLs personally. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
RooTxBeeR Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I have been waiting to see some shit like this. If I ever in the future come across lots of money, expect to see me trying to cram as many SA-8's into a excursion as I can possibly fit. These are the bottom line DD woofers, $80 each or something. Some SA-8 v.2s or Skar MA-8 would be nuts in there, but pricey ($2,900)! I'd rather have 4 BTLs personally. Thats why I say if I come across a lot of money, I would have sooooo much motor force and cone area with 8's. I can't remember exact numbers, but I think when I did calculations for 8's, the amount of 8's you can fit in the same airspace as a 18 has the same cone area if not mroe. Edit: Fi SP4 18, 6-8Cuft. Sa-8's at .6cuft per you can fit 10-13 subs in the same airspace one 18 has 254.43 sq in of cone area, while 10 8's is a whopping......... 502.4!!! Just shy of a complete double in cone area, and again, 10 8's to an 18", the motor force is also a insane difference too. Also, the power is almost doubled too to meet the RMS of 8's in the same airspace. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Nikitaaa Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Imagine wiring all of those up... And then having phase issues 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.