I have been waiting to see some shit like this. If I ever in the future come across lots of money, expect to see me trying to cram as many SA-8's into a excursion as I can possibly fit.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I have been waiting to see some shit like this. If I ever in the future come across lots of money, expect to see me trying to cram as many SA-8's into a excursion as I can possibly fit.

These are the bottom line DD woofers, $80 each or something. Some SA-8 v.2s or Skar MA-8 would be nuts in there, but pricey ($2,900)! I'd rather have 4 BTLs personally. :D

These are the bottom line DD woofers, $80 each or something. Some SA-8 v.2s or Skar MA-8 would be nuts in there, but pricey ($2,900)! I'd rather have 4 BTLs personally. :D

Thats why I say if I come across a lot of money, I would have sooooo much motor force and cone area with 8's. I can't remember exact numbers, but I think when I did calculations for 8's, the amount of 8's you can fit in the same airspace as a 18 has the same cone area if not mroe.

Edit: Fi SP4 18, 6-8Cuft.

Sa-8's at .6cuft per you can fit 10-13 subs in the same airspace

one 18 has 254.43 sq in of cone area, while 10 8's is a whopping......... 502.4!!! Just shy of a complete double in cone area, and again, 10 8's to an 18", the motor force is also a insane difference too.

Also, the power is almost doubled too to meet the RMS of 8's in the same airspace.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Imagine wiring all of those up... And then having phase issues ;)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw