I had pretty good success with the rustoleum filler primer, covers pretty well. I'm on mobile, just gimme a minute and I'll post a pic

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Scratch that... duplicolor primer

20130215_132836.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

sweet thanks a bunch man, off to pick some up now!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

home depot only had rustoleum

20130218_195218_zps58a9ea47.jpg

covers pretty nice

20130218_195211_zpsa2d2cb68.jpg

now the waiting game begins...

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

That's the actual can I used for my car, I think the duplicolor was what I used for the body work on the bmw. Both of them will do the same thing though, all you gotta do now is take your time and make it pretty.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

ended up doing another layer of bondo and primer last night, still have a bit of touch up work to do tonight but its getting there.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Man, it's looking really really well. Can you help explain that chip to me please. I'm.....computer stupid, for lack of a better term, so I'm very interested! I like the abs route. I may have to steal that for my next round on my tablet install. Keep it up man! Loving the progress!

lol honestly I'm not 100% sure but I think it's basically a coil of wire that the device can read and you can associate different tasks that will happen when the tag is in reading distance (at most 4 inches I think) On my tablet I have it set up to do the following tasks in this order 1) Enable Wifi 2) connect to my phones hotspot 3) Open
Pandora and 4)Disable screen timeout. So basically when I put the tablet in the mount it will hook up to my phones hotspot, open pandora, and stop the screen from shutting off. Theres a ton more things you can do with them especially when you use Tasker (app that lets you program your phone to do stuff at user specified times/locations). Only thing is that tasker is a huge pain in the ass to use cuz the interface is absolutely terrible.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

In layman's terms, it's the same thing as an rfid chip.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived