ok well I haven't done much work with the console lately but I have a question for you guys about headliners, I want to wrap my headliner in fur and I'm really leaning towards the second one but I'm not too sure how it will face because I smoke. I don't want my car to completely reek of smoke because I know that some fabrics can really hold onto that smell. Any advice?

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/SHAGGY-BEAVER-FAUX-FUR-FABRIC-DARK-CREAM-LONG-PILE-FUR-19-99-YARD-36-X60-/76809451

or

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/FAUX-FUR-SHAGGY-SPIKES-BROWN-GREEN-BLACK-SPIKES-TIPS-LONG-PILE-FUR-23-99-YRD-/76792671

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Febreeze and vacuuming has helped with mine. My car actually smells a hell of a lot better now that the original headliner is gone. Apparently that was holding in a lot of the odor.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Only reason I would do the beaver fur is because it is HELLA SOFT! Like really really uber unbelievably soft.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nicely played Scott, nicely played.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I wanna see if I can order a sample of the spikey fur. It'll look nice when I eventually wall this pig off.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

You're welcome. I was thinking about the long shaggy stuff for my headliner too, but something grey and black or mostly black. Not sure. I don't know if I could do it with the doors though.

I know what you mean I'll probably wrap the doors in vinyl and do fur for the headliner, a and b pillars

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Archived