Sonic Electronix

Two different kinds of subs, the Treo is pure SPL, so as far as numbers go I will go with Treo, but for daily, go with Fi.

This man's on the money!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

treo is for pure spl apps only? im with redbaron80, i still havent seen them in comps. plus, BTL comes in daily or SPL app. Fi all the way. :D

"plus, BTL comes in daily or SPL app"

Hmm. How does the Daily Fi BTL compare to a Cerwin Vega Vmax or one of those Audiobanhs as far as Sound quality and bass goes?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

"plus, BTL comes in daily or SPL app"

Hmm. How does the Daily Fi BTL compare to a Cerwin Vega Vmax or one of those Audiobanhs as far as Sound quality and bass goes?

Oh no you didnt just use audiobanned and Fi in the same sentence......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

what do you think i should be at right now im at 9.8cubes at 30hz with a hifonics brutus 1200rms.

try 14 cubes internal tuned @ 33-35hz with 4 of those shitty amps. sorry about the amp comment. those BTL's will be sleeping while those amps will be full throttle.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

try 14 cubes internal tuned @ 33-35hz with 4 of those shitty amps. sorry about the amp comment. those BTL's will be sleeping while those amps will be full throttle.

yea im working on walling it thats the only way im going to get 14cubes yea i know its a shitty amp its cool lol but yea they are pretty much sleeping. so the numbers are pretty good for the amp im using right?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived