gally Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 Lbox88, playing MW3 and Dead island for now. What is dead island like online??? Seems like it would be pretty bad ass... I havent yet played it online im still messing with the campaign mode ever played left 4 dead?? like that but much much better....i love dead island...for me its one of the best ˝zombie˝ games ever made... you actually play it on campaign it can be your campaign(and the friends can yoin your campaign so you can play together trough the story) or you can join another player... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
dkindle613 Posted November 21, 2011 Report Posted November 21, 2011 Thewraith613. I play MW3 as much as I can. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
irvin productionz Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 psn BulletIP16 i play mostly bf3 and fifa12, will try and get mw3 after christmas
TheSamoan Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 WWJDxONxSHROOMS (TheSamoan)Battlefield/COD/GT5
MTXThunder9500 Posted January 2, 2012 Report Posted January 2, 2012 NegativeGstRider All I really play is Call Of Duty. Mainly Black Ops and MW3
corebass420 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 My PSN is COREROCKBAND_COM. It was also the website for my band but i don't play my bass much anymore. Anyway, I LOVE COD. My account was #1 in Global Kills on COD World at War #8 in Global Kills on COD MW2 & #1 Global Free for All Kills on MW3 but I played on a new account called T__O__K__E__R for MW3 I got all the vids on my youtube. user/corebass420 or user/kodim420 kodim is my "editor", just a buddy that likes to make videos for us. We also invented kill boosting with our how to get a 420 kill streak video: Send me a message that you are from SMD because I'm probably full on friends and unanswered requests from randoms. Kenwood DNX6180 7" Touchscreen Navigation Head unit JL Audio JX360/4 pushing 2 sets of MB Quart ONYX ONX216 6.5" Components & JL Audio C2 4.5" Coaxials For the Lows: Rockford Fosgate T2500-bdcp @ 2935w rms pushing 1 DC AUDIO 12" M2 XL D1 in 2 cu. ft. of 1.5" MDF tuned to 33hz by a 3" Precision Port BIG 3 done in 2/0 320a Mechman Alternator in a 04 GMC SIERRA w/ a Xenon Body Kit Sittin' on 20s Still need real batteries....
kidd666 Posted January 20, 2012 Report Posted January 20, 2012 psn name is kidd9294 im playing bf3 and borderlands as much as possible.
Reg_Cab_Slammer Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 PS3 name is Ya_Boi_Cutz 2001 Dodge Ram Kenwood Deck Pioneer speakers
stevog Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 anyone play burnout red dead redemption gran turismo 5 mw3 black ops add me djstevog
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.