Just two things real quick:

This.

387785_351773911586303_1095587303_n.jpg

And this.

18695_415715948495374_1542540245_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

this is how it goes with me.. once they see they can take our right to bear arms they will want to take more rights from us.. taking one is the beginning so we have to fight for our rights even if they are small.. this country is not what it used to be and soon it will not be the land of the free

We have every right to abolish the government and start over again. The problem is, we don't have a military like them, and every time someone's been suspected of raising a militia they've been shut down. No one seems to remember what the constitution and other documents say and what rights they have given us.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

We have every right to abolish the government and start over again. The problem is, we don't have a military like them, and every time someone's been suspected of raising a militia they've been shut down. No one seems to remember what the constitution and other documents say and what rights they have given us.

exactly.. we should even be able to vote off a president if we find hes not working out for us

Everyone's too scared to. Over half the population's living on their knees. The white house isn't gonna do anything they say they will anyway. They still haven't answer the petitions to secede for the states that reached over 25k signatures.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

The way this shit is unfolding is as follows

Obama has been elected to 2nd term so he knows he can never run again so WHAT does he have to fear if he fucks things up for us over the next 4 years... But on the other hand if we lay down and let this happen then I see it snowballing into a bunch of other shit because once they get one thing from us they will attack more

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Everyone's too scared to. Over half the population's living on their knees. The white house isn't gonna do anything they say they will anyway. They still haven't answer the petitions to secede for the states that reached over 25k signatures.

They know how to play cards, mate.

I'm gonna hate

The way this shit is unfolding is as follows

Obama has been elected to 2nd term so he knows he can never run again so WHAT does he have to fear if he fucks things up for us over the next 4 years... But on the other hand if we lay down and let this happen then I see it snowballing into a bunch of other shit because once they get one thing from us they will attack more

Part of the problem is the fact he has no opposition. He has an entire staff of people that think exactly like he does. That's dangerous.

They know how to play cards, mate.

I think they're waiting for us to just go away and start doing what they think we should.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived