Sonic Electronix

Help me use my money wisely....

Well I finally am ready to start ordering subs, amps, etc. for my tahoe but I want to use my money wisely and get the best bang for my buck. I have 2000-2500 to spend, I want to get the most out of it that I can I need everything mids and highs, subs, amps, the whole nine yards but at the same time I'm not gonna rush just want to buy a bulk of it and get most of it out of the way.... So can y'all help me out with options? It's gonna be a daily type set up (even though I hardly drive it), I want it to sound good that's priority, I want it to hit the low lows, And I really want 18's....so what do y'all think? I was thinking brands like obsidian, crescendo, and AQ because crunching the numbers I believe I can get the most out of using those companies and they all get really good reviews...

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

I don't need a radio and I'm not including batteries, wiring, alt(s), etc.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

The new crossfire XS subs love the lows. Not sure it would be in your price range though

Fi SP4 is another good one for daily

lol whoops. That should have read 3500

Dd m4a on mentioned subs if you have the electrical would be nice

I'm not young homie and I work for what I have that's why my budget is limited and I don't drive it much cause I have a 10/4 schedule

Archived