Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a 96' ford ranger the other day for work and it needed a little bit of work, so I put a new battery in, got all new tires, and fixed the rats nest of wires behind the headunit he had so I could install my kenwood.

Just to give you guys an idea of how bad it was, he had some 8 gauge wire going from the battery to the deck but ran short so he spliced some RCA interconnect to extend it :Doh: not to mention all the stock harness was cut out so I had to go online to figure out which wire was which. Lol

ran some wires. cut some wires. created a new bezel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

drove mine....

and wow n8 :) lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

looked at my truck is what i did, then silently in my head i said -bitch u to dirty and im to lazy right now-

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived