Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

The funny thing is frank likes to go on and on about how it doesn't bother him.

if it didn't bother you frank you wouldn't waste your time responding.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol!!!! As long as no one presses charges and can shake hands at the end then it's all good.

When's the last fight you stood around at afterwards?

I don't know about you but when shit go's down I dip the fuck out before the police roll up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol!!!! As long as no one presses charges and can shake hands at the end then it's all good.

He wouldn't be able to shake hands. Sorry, he's crossed a line with his aimed insults.

Of course, we are across the country, so yeah, who's the dumb fuck for calling people out?

Edit for punctuation.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I don't know about you but when shit go's down I dip the fuck out before the police roll up.

Lol!! I'm not worried about the police, I'm worried about someone getting to the trunk before me.

He wouldn't be able to shake hands. Sorry, he's crossed a line with his aimed insults.

Of course, we are across the country, so yeah, who's the dumb fuck for calling people out?

Edit for punctuation.

Alright, well lets leave the police out then, lol! Unless it's rolex, then he could be the ref.

Lol!! I'm not worried about the police, I'm worried about someone getting to the trunk before me.
Yeah but frank drives a 96 2 door convertible beamer the only thing he's got in the trunk is leather chaps and butt plugs.

Yeah but frank drives a 96 2 door convertible beamer the only thing he's got in the trunk is leather chaps and butt plugs.
LMFAO I literally spit mac and cheese out of my mouth when i read that shit

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

This isn't real Ahmed. This is cyber.
It's entertainment. This is what you guys want, so here you go. Have at it.
Yes I write a lot. My apologies for that.
Funny, that people still want to read it.
So thank you!

Orion, I would have mentioned you, but the post was getting too long. Wow! Yet you reacted. :D
I got under your skin, and I'm smiling knowing I did.
Just the same way you attempt to get under my skin with your comments to.my posts.
You're getting a taste of your own medicine Orion. Hope the dose is right!?
I do feel bad that I am going against what a few members ,who reached out to me on messenger, .......on here.......already told me....not to argue with you and a few others on here.
It's an insult to them,......that I am..... and I am sorry for that guys, you know who you are.
Like N8 said with his clever "old.car high miles" comment. It is in fact......a fact, that can't be argued.
So Hoss not actually owning his precious Vette, is fact, not fiction. Can't be argued......yet you stick up for him. lol. If he insults me, I insult back with the bank comment.
Can't argue with a fact!
Your boy N8 taught me that!
-Frank

Edit for typo, damn phone!

Archived