Teachers with guns? Yes or No?

No..

Not all teachers are for guns now your forcing a gun in somebody hand.they are there to teach and educate.

teach, educate, and CARE for ( as in protect my children). When small, innocent children at left to the supervision of other adults, it becomes that adults responsibility to provide what the child needs, be it schooling, discipline, or protection. Ill gladly contribute monetarily to aiding in the protection of my babies while they are in the care of my school district.

I agree. I just dont agree having guns in teachers hands is the best action.

I feel everyone is overreacting a bit to all of this

now please do not get me wrong I understand the tragedy and I am not trying to diminish that BUT

how often does this happen? how many perfectly fine days of school are there in the country? why is this one event the one to reform every school? i honestly dont understand.

this is what is known as a statistical outlier. one event that is much different than the others and carries no real significance to the normal trend

how often do terrorists hijacka plan and crash it into a building? it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dunno how to react... But

I have to admit, I'm getting fucking fed up hearing about "another mass shooting".

I gotta admit, I'm fucking fed up with people.

People eating another's face, or touching children, or whatever. I'm just fucking done with people.

Christ, sorry, I over reacted. ...

Dunno how to react... But

I have to admit, I'm getting fucking fed up hearing about "another mass shooting".

I gotta admit, I'm fucking fed up with people.

People eating another's face, or touching children, or whatever. I'm just fucking done with people.

Christ, sorry, I over reacted. ...

me tooo can't we all just be civilized human beings?

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

Archived