How Many People Are Going To Ar ?

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

U Gotta come to the pad for the demo cuz the caddy isnt going to autorama this year.....im only about 5 miles away though!

i might have to stop by, been talkin non stop to my cousins bout the caddy and the tahoe, they really wanna see it lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

So is SMD gonna have a booth up rain or shine?

Not Demoing just a booth to sell shirts and stuff. I'd buy a shirt but, I dont' think you'd have one my size. LOL

mwhahaha i got my shirt for free 99

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

So is SMD gonna have a booth up rain or shine?

Not Demoing just a booth to sell shirts and stuff. I'd buy a shirt but, I dont' think you'd have one my size. LOL

Steve already said if its raining he wont be there, what size shirt bro, I know he has some big shirts left, or did when we left WF's

Im hoping for a nice weekend, we'll see.

Steve already said if its raining he wont be there, what size shirt bro, I know he has some big shirts left, or did when we left WF's

Im hoping for a nice weekend, we'll see.

5X

Yeah I'm hoping for some nice weather too, so my precious cargo doesn't get wet :P

I think we will have a BatCap 400 to give away at the show.. and I belive they were going to donate $700 to the WCF also.. this is looking to be a great show and I am almost suprised at how the companies are willing to support the WCF.. it is so cool..

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I think we will have a BatCap 400 to give away at the show.. and I belive they were going to donate $700 to the WCF also.. this is looking to be a great show and I am almost suprised at how the companies are willing to support the WCF.. it is so cool..

later

Doug

Just wanted to say in advnace:

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you been out there hustlin to get this show and to make WCF a success.

Any idea where and when the WCF is gonna be or is it going to be part of World Finals!

Archived