Talk About A Bad Car Accident

I don't feel sorry for them or their families.

Stupid people doing stupid shit. We have all made bad decisions at some point but there is a clear difference between bad and stupid. I'm just glad they weren't out on the hwy doing stupid shit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

all we can do is pray that this be a lesson to all ther other kids who have the intensions of endangering themselves and others. i feel for the family but yet life goes on. whether you are drinking and driving or just driving ............ going that fast was very unnessary and should have been kept on the race track. i hope this tragic will make some think twice about acting silly with cars ....... especially with other people in them.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I dunno about that....you don't travel 200ft through the air in a heavy 4dr sdn like that unless ur pushin some serious MPH bro.

=Stupid.

totally agreed............

stupidity..................resulted in death........sad.........yes....

tragic.........yes

fucking stupid

YES

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i really dont feel for anybody in the car, nor the drivers family. wtf do you expect when you buy an 18 year old a car that can do those types of speeds and makes that much power? im sure hes never driven a 500 hp car before (or whatever it is....its high).

and wtf do you say to the person in mid air? wtf were you thinking? i hate you?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I dont feel bad for the kids i feel bad for the car. what a waste:( if you are going to go out and get drunk then drive 175mph you deserve to die im just glad that they did not hit someone else's car. It is kinda bad if you were not the one driving but you were still drinking underage and if you werent you would not get in the car with a drunk person.

Well I would say that's a little cold hearted but I do agree with you it is really stupid to go flying down a race track at 3:30 a.m. with 5 guys in the car under the influence. Chevyboy, it wasn't the kids car, it was the dad's car. Read the article again.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Well I would say that's a little cold hearted but I do agree with you it is really stupid to go flying down a race track at 3:30 a.m. with 5 guys in the car under the influence. Chevyboy, it wasn't the kids car, it was the dad's car. Read the article again.

try listening to the news it was on. the dad bought it for him. thats what they reported AFTER that article was made. it was all over the news for a little while.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived