Talk About A Bad Car Accident

craziest shit today, i work in a medical account recievables office.. was talking to a guy today.. he was like sorry i didnt call back, my son was just killed in an accident, i looked at the location and he was in ocala, so i was like fuckkkk, so i was like ah man im sorry what happened, and he said its been all over the news he was one of the 5.. i was stunned.. its a small fucken world

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

that is really bad .. i'm so sorry for all afflicted and this is a good reminder to drive safe guys .. i'm 16 also but i drive very safely ... why risk it? why

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

Well I hate it for there family. That is tragic. Just goes to show you what alcohol and driving do to you. I see the after effects of wrecks like this from time to time. Very Tragic. That BMW M5 had to have been doing over 100 mph easy. They hit the breaks on top of the runway so that being said when they left pavement they were flying literally. Probably wanted to see what the Bimmer would do. It is crazy that you can access John Travolta's runway that easy!! Travolta better safe guard his runway. That would scare me. I couldn't land a plane on a runway that wasn't guarded by security.

Kids like to show off their parent's car now days huh?

I guess it was a speed demonstration gone wrong. Rich High school white kids do it all the time.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Kids like to show off their parent's car now days huh?

I guess it was a speed demonstration gone wrong. Rich High school white kids do it all the time.

my mom seen it on the news and they said that the car was his 18th bday present. so it was his car.

and the skid marks, idk if its their skidmarks, or their potential racers.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Less than 12 hours before he died, Joshua Ammirato was posting messages on an Internet message board seeking advice about how to drive his 2008 BMW M5 faster.

I found that, sounds like some part of that was planned.

Damn and John Travolta's house was on that runway didnt see that nice find zax.

I think the reason he was trying to get it to go faster is that car is able of speeds over 200mph but its limited. Reprogramming the ecu will allow the top speed that is limited here in the us...I wonder if the other kids parents are going to go against the kid who owns the car parents?

I dont feel bad for the kids i feel bad for the car. what a waste:( if you are going to go out and get drunk then drive 175mph you deserve to die im just glad that they did not hit someone else's car. It is kinda bad if you were not the one driving but you were still drinking underage and if you werent you would not get in the car with a drunk person.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived